MATEMO aims to create a more healthy and sustainable future and one of the ways to properly achieve this goal is to implement Renewable Energy solutions such as solar panels (photovoltaic) cells that are made from silicon or other materials that transform sunlight directly into electricity. Distributed solar systems generate electricity locally for homes and businesses, either through rooftop panels or community projects that power entire neighborhoods. Solar farms can generate power for thousands of homes, using mirrors to concentrate sunlight across acres of solar cells.
The constant demand for energy is rapidly increasing globally due to several factors such as industrialization in emerging economies, increasing wealth in emerging markets, globalization and more.
MATEMO provides clean energy harnessing solutions by exploiting one of the most used renewable energy sources: The Sun. With installation and maintenance of solar panels and photovoltaic plants we provide our clients homes and businesses with clean, safe and renewable energy.
MATEMO offers a team of top of the line, qualified personnel in the field of photovoltaic plant design, construction and implementation. Photovoltaic Plants also has a great advantage of much more rapid construction over other fuel-powered generating modalities.
Solar Panel Maintenance and Management
Once the Photo-voltaic solar plant has been built, it needs to be efficiently operated and carefully maintained. Proper maintenance of a Photo-voltaic plants are essential to maximize both energy yield and the plants useful life. We provide solutions to issues such as natural degradation, grounding and lightning protection, panel cracking, visual discoloration, inverters failure and more.
Additional Renewable Energy Services
As far as solar Photo-voltaic systems up-time management is concerned, MATEMO, which is involved with solar panel operation and maintenance also offers:
- Data interpretation and collection of data in real time
- Monitoring of energy production on a consistent basis
- Critical as well as non-critical repairs
- Analysis of trends and KPIs in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Selection of specific key performance indicators to minimize cost while delivering the best possible system performance in the face of varying conditions
- Management of inventory, spare parts, etc.
- The tracking of solar power generation logs and updating document service histories
- Optimization of balance between yield, cash flows and costs of scheduled maintenance, etc.
- Remote or on-site sensing of the various environmental conditions impacting the PV system being maintained
- Assessment of components and inverters to ascertain whether they have to be repaired or restored
- Identification of safety issues, etc.